Speciality Graphics & Digital Signage
IMPROVE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE WITH DIGITAL SIGNAGE
Once your eye-catching digital window signs have drawn customers to your business, digital signage in your store can help seal the deal on a sale. By implementing digital signs strategically in your store or business, you can create a more enjoyable shopping experience, guide customers through your business or teach them about your products and services. Here are a few ways that digital signage can improve customer experience to increase trust in your brand and boost revenue for your business:
- Target your customer base: Use attractive images and targeted messaging to connect with your individual customers. If your business has different customers at different times of the day, change your digital signs to target the right customers. Feature elegant lunch specials for business people, then highlight fun cocktail specials for young professionals during happy hour. For late night karaoke, highlight discounted appetizers and popular beers.
- Educate about product features: Digital displays can provide expert advice about how to use a product or what a certain service includes. Present side-by-side product comparisons with detailed graphics or show product specs in an eye-catching image. By educating customers about the features that make your product unique, you can erase any reservations they had and win more sales. Informative digital displays can also answer common customer questions to free up your sales team for making bigger sales.
- Show products in action: Creative digital signage can help customers imagine how your product works in action. Show people wearing your clothes in real life or enjoying your coffee while out and about. You can even feature real posts from social media that highlight your products and services so customers can imagine how your product fits into their life.
- Promote deals and discounts: Digital signs are an attractive way to inform customers about deals or discounts as they are browsing your products or waiting to speak with a rep. By presenting special offers while customers are exploring your products, they are more likely to make a purchase.
- Upsell and cross-sell products: Use digital signs to highlight products that pair well together, like blue jeans and a cute top or a New York strip steak and glass of red wine. Digital signs featuring a higher end model of a certain product can also encourage customers to choose the top brand over a less expensive alternative. Customers will enjoy these pairings and high-quality products, while your business enjoys greater profits.
- Reduce perceived wait time: If your business is always busy, your customers may get tired of waiting in line. By placing rotating digital signage near check-outs or order counters, customers have something interesting to look at while they wait. You are able to share more messaging with your customers while they have a more enjoyable wait time. Digital signage outside of sporting events or venues can also boost sales by getting customers excited about buying merchandise or ordering a burger when they get inside the stadium.
- Provide physical directions: Inside a mall or large office complex, digital signs can help customers find what they are looking for more quickly. Wayfinding signs and directories can make customers’ experiences smoother and more enjoyable.
Call Glen for a free quote today! 615-712-7275